Latest news for spertinex
A virtual private network (VPN) is a network that uses a public telecommunication infrastructure spertinex, such as the Internet, to provide remote offices or individual users with secure access to their organization's network. Spertinex the following tutorial will show you how to connect two locations together with an ipsec vpn using pre-shared authentication.
spertinex class="spacer_" />
Broadband prices get lower and lower while speeds keep getting faster and faster. Although VPNs have mostly been used for non-critical, low traffic connections, many companies are looking [spertinex] to the internet for primary connectivity.
There are 5 basic steps to configure a vpn using cisco routers.
1) Configure the ISAKMP policy
2) Configure the ISAKMP pre-shared key
3) Configure the IPSec transform-set
4) Configure an access-list to identify traffic to be encrypted
5) Configure a crypto map to tie steps 2 - 4 together.
6) Apply the crypto map to the external interface.
|Configure router R1|
|Configure router R2|
If this is not what you are looking for, here are a few other VPN tutorials I have: