Categories: CCIE , Cisco , Cisco VOIP , Dynamips , GNS3 , Voice LAB -  Comments
Copegus 100mg pills $180.00 I just finished the video tutorial for the headquarters part of the virtual voice lab. Copegus 100mg pills $180.00 This tutorial will basically walk you through adding all the devices for the headquarters location.
Copegus 100mg pills $180.00
Update (12/19/2008): The steps below only partially work. Copegus 100mg pills $180.00 I ran into issues communicating with the host Ubuntu Machine. Copegus 100mg pills $180.00 When you are finished with this tutorial, copegus 100mg pills $180.00 take a look at this one: Linux Bridging for GNS3 LAN communications
Copegus 100mg pills $180.00 Here are the basic steps:
- Open GNS3 as root (this is necessary for bridging to the LAN)
- Add a cloud icon bridging to eth0
- Add an ethernet switch icon for Headquarters
- Add two decorative nodes (computers) to represent the Call Manager and XP workstation
- Add a router icon. Copegus 100mg pills $180.00 I am using a 3725.
- Connect the ethernet switch to all other icons.
- Configure the router with an IP address and ping the Call Manager to make sure the bridge is working.